Posted from WordPress for Android
We always hide the smallest cube first, don’t know why she love find the small one first and push them in the gap between our sofa. its a game and study for her in same time
Grading from an extreme.
Grading from a midpoint.
Large and Small
The positives, comparatives, and the superlatives
Direct Visual discrimination of dimensions.
– Refinement of voluntary movement by placing the cubes one on top of the other with one single movement of the hand.
While doing this movement, the child is refining visual-motor coordination and is called upon to concentrate.
– Preparation for mathematics.
Control of Error
– The control of error lies within the child being able to discriminate dimensions.
– Visual Harmony
3 – 3 1/2 years (After the child has been introduced to a number of Practical Life Exercises.)
We Been very busy with a lot of things, so i did not catching up with Aurora’s reading schedule
Those 11 cards been lying around 2 weeks already, it suppose be change in every 5 days
came back from Birmingham showed those 11 cards for her. she read 7 of them to me in Chinese, its always a suprise to me if Aurora speak to me in Chinese, i feel happy and want laughing in same time
我： 宝宝你要去 poo poo 吗？
Aurora : pooo po
我： 哦， 谢谢，这块披萨给天天（是她的表弟，上次见面是10个月前，她一岁左右的时候，我一有空就那着大哥一家的照片给她看）
A： 妈咪 Milk
The playlist has worked out great. Classical music at the start gets her in the mood and lets her know bedtime is approaching. Some songs remind her more than others, and she says “sleepy.” The bluegrass songs allow for a gently sing-a-long into her ear as she rests her head on my shoulder and the Beatles track will be great too. When away from home she struggles to sleep in changed environments but the playlist calms her down. We bought her an i-pod alarm clock that plays for up to 90 mins before switching off at bed time. We even have it set as a very quiet alarm so when she wakes up its already playing in the background whilst she calmly reads books left in her cot. Beautiful.
Updating has been a little harder as the only free time we get is when she is nodding off and the i-pod is in use! Managed to sneak in this evening without waking her and took the i-pod away. New playlist below, new additions have “NEW” at the end.
- Meditation (Thais) Massenet
- O Mio Babbino Caro (Gianni Schicchi) Puccini
- Brindisi (La Traviata) Verdi
- Requiem (Requiem in D minor) Faure
- O Holy Night () Leontyne Price
- Air on a G String () Bach NEW
- Gabriel’s Oboe (The Mission) Ennio Morricone NEW
- Down in the River to Pray (O Brother, Where Art Thou) Alison Krauss
- Didn’t Leave Nobody but the Baby (O Brother, Where Art Thou) Alison Krauss
- Here, There and Everywhere (Revolver) The Beatles NEW
- Lady Bird (Fairy Tales and Fantasies) Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazlewood NEW
- Times Table Song () ANT 1 NEW
- Espece Funk () DJ Gilbere
– Aurora’s Dad